Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review: More Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson

I have had Joelle Hoverson's previous book Last Minute Knitted Gifts for quite awhile and have used many of the patterns to make gifts for friends and family. I was excited to get a chance to check out More Last Minute Knitted Gifts through NetGalley. After taking a look through it, I know I will be purchasing the book to add to my knitting pattern book collection.

It is filled with beautiful photos of brightly colored knits in yarns that I am sure are soft to the touch. There are many patterns I am aching to get started on including that Pointy Elf Hat from the cover. My daughter so needs one of those for our next trip to Tahoe. There are also some great fingerless gloves, sweaters and blankies all perfect for the many babies on the way. I know a lot of pregnant ladies right now. :)
First to get on the needles, though, is the Entrelac Baby Blanket in grey, yellow and white for my bestest friend's baby boy due in July. It looks perfect!

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________
 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)